Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Face Mask

Hello,
In my local Asian store H Mart is a little beauty section. I was browsing around and I came across a bunch of face masks. I watch a bunch of make-up gurus on Youtube and some of them keep buying face masks and loving it, blah blah. So I decided to buy one and try!
I've been waiting to use this because it says to use at night before you go to sleep but I've been going to the gym lately and I usually glisten in my facial area so I decided to save the face mask for my after-gym days.

Qure Maskpack
It cost me $1. One-time use. There was a lot of different types of face masks but I got the one for dry skin. I had hoped the green tea one would be the one for me but sadly, it wasn't. ;o;

Back of it

I had to be careful taking the mask out because I was scared to rip it. I had to be very gentle with it while unfolding it too. It took me a while to unfold it, I was scared it was going to dry up lol.


I got these two for free, I believe they come with the face mask because on the back of the Qure packaging, it says to apply serum right after you take off the mask.
Also, I bought these a week and a half ago and when I bought it, the lady at the counter told me after I take off the mask I had to use one before the other but I don't remember which one it was. D;
I put on the Caviar serum first. My face felt so nice and smooth when I rubbed it all in.
After about ten minutes, I put on the peeling gel which made my skin feel better. The peeling gel had exfoliating beads in it which I always love in a product. When I washed that off, my skin felt light, smooth and really did shine. Sounds corny and lame but I was very happy with the outcome.
Now, let's also take into account that this is my first time using a face mask so my opinion may not mean much compared to someone who's tried thousands of face masks!
However, I would probably buy this again because it was just $1.


No comments:

Post a Comment