Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fiesta Asia 2012

It's Asian Pacific American Heritage Month!
On May 19th, there was a street festival in DC. Fiesta Asia 2012 was back.

Now, I didn't go to the Sakura Matsuri Festival last month or so but last year I did go. The Sakura Matsuri festival had many things Japan like food, performances, and products. I loved the festival last year because it was probably like a mini Japanese convention. I bought a bunch of things that can be found on my old blog. Click here if you'd like to see. :)

Anyways, Fiesta Asia was simply a food festival. There were some items to buy but the main thing to buy was food. They had food from cool Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Philippines, Korea and others. I had the pamphlet but my sister gave it to my uncle.

I didn't stay long because I wasn't really interested in the festivities. I was kind of hoping it would be livelier like the Sakura Matsuri festival.

Here are some pictures though.











I wish I had taken more pictures of performances or of the stands that weren't selling food but like I said, I wasn't all too interested in the festival so I guess that's why I didn't take out of camera too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment