Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C my Crafts!

Haha I so silly :X
Anyways, another late post but I've been cleaning all day and packing. I'm moving into a new place in two weeks & I decided to pack up some things today.
After packing, I decided to think about how I was going to decorate everything... I have so many anime prints from conventions that I want to hang up but my bf isn't as into all of the anime pics I have. I have about 9 different pieces of art work I want to hang up, more than half of them anime-ish. I also want to get frames for each of them to make our place look more organized & grown-up-ish instead of the old 'I'll-just-tape-my-pics-up' job.
I also have some hello kitty pics I got from an old calendar. I cut up the parts that had the month on it and I'm planning on framing it to add to our wall. I'm starting to get worried about how much these frames will cost. :0 I hope I can find some in goodwill or thrift stores!
I've also decided to make one of those 'keep calm and...' pieces. I cut up a cereal box & painted that. Then I'm going to make a stencil out of the words & paint it on top of the box. I'm very excited to see how it will turn out but I've put so much layers on the box and it's still not great. u_u I have a lo more painting to do.
Oh! And last project is painting the edges of a mirror. My dad keeps telling me I should've bought spray paint but I already had a lot of paint at home that I didn't realize. :X i have to buy a red though to finish it.
So many projects!!!! I really hope I find cheap frames because I don't want to spend too much! I'll also be putting up pictures tomorrow... My laptop is downstairs and there are people downstairs that I don't want to see. Hopefully I get it down as soon as I can in the morning!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment