Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D.C.

9:30 PM.
I can't believe I start my blogs so late. I'm really tired so I don't know how enthused I will be right now.

Throughout the day, I had no idea what I would write about. I wasn't so planned with this ABC thing as I thought I would be. Thank the heavens though, my uncle decided to take me and my cousins on an impromptu trip to DC. We go there often for no reason but to walk around the museums.

People probably recognize DC with museums and the government but there's actually a little bit more to that. There's a little area called Georgetown which is like a fashion district. It has Betsey Johnson, Anthropologie, H&M, United Colors of Bennetton, Pinkberry and a bunch of other pretty expensive shops. There is not many cheap places there... I do know there is a 'Vintage Boutique' but I've never been in yet so not totally sure of the prices in there. Anyways, Georgetown is by the Potomac River, there's a really nice walking area/park by it so it can be a very good place to have a cutesy date. The roads in Georgetown are almost always soooo busy and it can be very hard to find parking so if you can, it'll probably be best to take the metro.




Wednesday afternoon, around 5 PM. A lot busier than this pic implies.



I absolutely love Georgetown, I just wish I had more money to shop there comfortably. They had a very cute asian store, 'Lil Thingamajigs' but I guess they didn't get a lot of business because now it's shut down. I missed out on the closing sale too. :(
We also walked around the museum area in DC. Only going to post the nicest pictures.








Not a great post but at least I got something for today! Okay, now going to get ready for bed!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment