Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

F for food!

Did everyone like my post yesterday?? E for empty!! hahahahahaha

Okay, anyways.. today is going to be F for Food. I went to Tysons Corner Mall today (located in Mclean, Virginia) and I ate at this cute/cool little place called Wasabi. It is a conveyor belt sushi bar restaurant located right in the middle of the mall between two escalators so if you don't mind being stared at then I would recommend eating here!


View from the second floor. Picture taken from Yelp.

However, my sister says that Wasabi is okay some days and better other days. She tells me that at night, the chefs will make the same dishes and put out less new types of sushi. She knows more about this place as she goes there often and I've eaten there about five times but I also don't go to Tysons Corner regularly so five times is more than enough for me for now.

My sister and I went there to eat today. We only had about two plates each and then shared one together. Each of our plates had about 6 pieces on it so we were really full from that.



Our meal cost $22! So basically $11 each. Not bad at all.


Tower of Sushi

Our chef in front of us.
After sushi, we walked around the mall. Then as we were leaving we grabbed some cupcakes from Cakelove. We got 4 cupcakes for $13 altogether.



My tummy is satisfied.


10 comments:

  1. I know Tysons Corner! My best friend has lived in Arlington for 20+ years and go down about once a year. Been to that mall. And those cupcakes look lush! nice to be on the A to Z with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Wasabi, but I had one in Seattle called Blue C - it was awesome! Also from the DC area and a fellow A-Zer!
    http://libbyheily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... sushi. People always tease me about eating it but it's so good! I might have to get some tonight.

    Good luck with the challenge!

    Dianna Fielding
    Sociologyfornerds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. O LOVE Japanese food. Sushimi is my favorite. Latley though, it's been too expensive for us to manage. I'll just have to dream. Keep blogging!

    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love food.

    Visiting from the A to Z Challenge. I see you're a week behind. Hope everything is okay.

    We're doing guest post writing tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. Now I'm hungry.

    You were doing good up to F. Are you going to continue to blog from A to Z?


    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pictures. I used to dislike wasabi--but now i like it in small quantities:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever restaurant. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess you fizzled out at F. Too bad--you were doing well.

    Lee
    Places I Remember
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete